Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rishi &&&&& Tamanna!!!!!!!!!

Days of togetherness now seemed so distant!!!

Guess what can surpass the speed of light???? Gossip!!!!!!!!!! Yes... And no one can escape that... Every Tom, Dick and Harry comes and asks Tammy (Tamanna) about it... Now, No offense meant guyz... Jus happens that no Tina, Mina or Lekha are used in common :P

Date: 10 days from the day of outing
Location: Near the book store

Trupthi: Hey Tammy!!!

Tammy: Hi Trupthi!!! Howz class? How've you been???

Trup: Tammy!! Listen!! I wanna talk to you... Its abt you and Rishi... Hope you dun mind...

Tammy: Go on Trupthi... Dun be so formal.. "As if you guyz have ever bothered abt how we felt wrt whatever u guyz have been upto"

Trup: Tammy!!! Pls dun be so sarcastic... I wanna help u guyz...

Tammy: Oh really!! C'mon madam!! Shoot!!!

Trup: Do you think you really know what you want of Rishi or what kinda feelings he has for you?? Why dont you sit and talk it out with him??? May be u guyz are so unclear about what you feel for each other... And expect somethin to happen within this short span of time of being together... Hope you get what I mean in the right sense...

Tammy: Trup!!! C'mon!! Talk it out!! You wanna know whether I love him or not... Right... Why do you have to beat around the bush for asking this simple question?

Trup: No... I thot....

Tammy: See Trup!! Understand this one thing... We never came n told u that we like each other.. Neither did we say that we don't... It was you guyz who initiated such talks by teasing him... It was cos of u all that things got worsened... Its you people who are unsure of what you want of us... When you wanted to talk abt somethin, you caught us and had mast fun.. We left it that way cos we din bother... And now its just another fight between me and him, which u guyz are blowing to the extent of actually making us think what we have never bothered about...

Give it some thot, its YOU people who dunno what you want of us... We are very clear about what we want of each other and I personally feel that we are mature enough to realise what we feel... I don't think anyone else can read an individual's mind than his ownself... So, I guess, its high time we guyz get back to business and not talk about this...

Trup: Tammy!! Goodness Gracious!! I thot u might get outta the gang and know what... I jus dun want that to happen...

Tammy: Trup! At no point in time, in life, can I mistake people... I always think from others' point of view before arriving at a conclusion... So dun bother abt my gettin outta the gang.. I wud never do that..

Trup: And with Rishi???

Tammy: Trup! I think you have enuf and more to bother about than to think about me n rish... I know how Rish would have felt at that point in time, and all his restlessness is absolutely justifiable... But I felt he shud not have taken me for granted... I would be glad to put up with him but expect some kinda understanding from his end... Btw.. Trup!! I dun really want you to go about discussin this with people in the gang and again attempt any patchin up business.. Cos I hope I have made it very clear to you that "Though it all started cos of you guyz... Our relationship was not built on you guyz." So whatever is between me and him, we will sort it out whenever, however, wherever we feel like...

Don't mistake me for this statement of mine... But PLS DUN INTERFERE..

Trup: Tammy!! I understand da.. And am sorry about what has happened cos of us...

Tammy: Thats okie Trup! Am gettin late for class... GTG!! Bubye.. Take Care!! Catch ya later...

Trup: Bye Tam!!

Sayin this Tammy turns to bang herself onto somethin... Oops!! Am so sorry.. Din see that you were coming... Din actually mean to hurt you...

I should have said that da.. Not you... You never have.. Its always been me who has done it...

Rish!!! Where have you been?? How come you are here???

Guess what!!! I came here to use the free phone... And as usual it was crowded... Saw you from distance... Wanted to talk to you.. So came here... To realise how gifted I have been to have you...
Sorry for having hurt you!!!! Missed you so much all these days!!!

Say something dumbo!!!

WTH!!! You think I can change my mind just like the way you do??? I have always considered you the same way... Its you who misunderstood, misinterpreted and what not... Damn you and your silly thoughts...

I am sorry... Wont you even gimme a chance??? I missed you da....

Well!! Giving a chance is not wat I would like to term it... I wud prefer saying that I have forgiven the mistake made by my friend.. After all, everybody makes mistakes.. Do you have a choice but to accept it :P

Thats okie dude!! We have had an opportunity to know each other better.. So smile!!!!!!! :)

"Looks like only free phones bring us together", winked Rishi, playfully.

"You are crazy man!!!!!!!!!"

With a warm smile, Rish asks "Friends again!!!"

"We have always been dumbo!!! for you its "AGAIN".. for me its "FOREVER"" , says Tamanna.

There she goes again....
"Did you do this work?? Do you realise the deadline for this project?? Do you.. Cant you understand its important.... Blah Blah....

Rish was looking at her face in such silence, still admiring the care and concern she has for him.. Thanking god for having sent her...

Tammy as usual is back with a BANG with this sweetest friend of hers...

Of course!!! This is the end of this story... But not an end for them or their friendship... And as FRIENDS they lived happily ever after :)

NOTE: Its for people to realise as to what they expect of others... Unnecessary intrusion and interference not only ruins everythin but also leads to misconceptions... Let people decide what they want in life... Don't attempt to influence them and screw up their happiness completely.. People are matured enuf to realise when and what they want... They know their own limits and know whether and when to fall in love, with whom...

7 comments:

  1. i love it i love it :) finally u fin it....ive been dying to read it....good ending like the NOTE the best, thts the point ppl actually shd understd. but i laouve :) it

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one word "Sweet"..and the note makes it special...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the work Vidhya.Simply written without any appurtenance of language or redundancy of ideas. Cld make the reader involved in the story.
    Foot Note is worth commendable, i guess that was the gist of the entire idea that u wanted to convey. Character wise Rishi n Tamanna hv there own principles and policies though you have knowingly or unknowingly highlighted the character of Tamanna with Rishi as a person to bring out her views abt life ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. u know what, u are becoming more than a gud writer... I could see, "narrative portions","conversations","ur own opinion here and there within '(' and ')'","Colloquial kinda discussions" and to top it all a gud "note" to finish it .. a nice little story... to have brought out the emotions of ppl which are so easily played arnd with... Keep up the gud writing and continue the blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dingdong - the focus is on the friendship... not much on Tamanna... But yes.. here n there may be... But its mostly around Rishi.. cos he is the one who makes the story roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes extreme sense (your posts) and extreme non-sense (many of the random blogs that i read) need to be really appreciated...I apologize for the intrusion...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vidhya! I am Srikalyan Tangirala. I've been browsin around n made a pit stop at ur blog n found this piece of write-up very intrestin...BTW I write a blog too n jus very random thoughts...just the "Two Sides of the Coin"...Readin thru ur article I just felt th followin: It is so true tht people hav this inclination for knwing wht might hav been goin around wid othrz lives...we forget to think bout othrz feelings n the retrospective part of our own life...But on the other side...Yes!! It's a way to draw people together because it's something to share. It can divert attention from yourself. Even though people realize it's wrong, it's become such a given that you may as well accept it and laugh about it...People do not care to understand the limits n therefore the gossips are reshaped in ways that heighten its negative effects and make its sting more painful and permanent...Hence Forth It is Wrong!!

    Anyway, thx for ur article...it was surely thought provokin...God bless u buddy!

    Wow, I made some statements now...sry the above mentioned comments r jus sudden thoughts tht twinkled in my brain...

    Cheers,
    Kalyan

    ReplyDelete